Friday, September 19, 2014

Kicks We Love: Nike Air Jordan 1 x A Tribe Called Quest

We have always always partial to a fresh pair of sneakers and Nike's long-tuning Air Jordan series, are always on point to deliver something fresh. While stumbling around the Internet, I came across these original Air Jordan 1 designs, but these ones have been patterned from the infamous A Tribe Called Quest album, "The Low End Theory". While these shoes are not new by any means, it was the first time I had come across them and my jaw dropped to the floor. I mean seriously, how fresh are these kicks??


They are also EXTREMELY LIMITED and very hard to find. So you better search on eBay or specialty shops online. I am going to do that right meow....

Special Thanks: Nike, Michael Jordan, A Tribe Called Quest and always staying fly

No comments:

Post a Comment