Thursday, March 21, 2013

Posterized - A look into the Top posterizings in NBA history

You be the judge.

Please go ahead and comment on this post to give your vote. 
Mine is going to Blake Griffin. At least his was over a very tough
and big physical player. De Andre Jordan's is 2nd only because of Brandon Knight's height. 
I can't say a tie, although I would like to.
This leads me to my statement that this is why the LA Clippers will not go to nor win the NBA Finals this year. You can't win a championship with high flying forwards who can't shoot.

 

John Starks on Michael Jordan in the 1993 NBA E.C. Finals



Blake Griffin - Beast Mode over Kendrick Perkins 2012


Tom Chambers over Mark Jackson - With an interesting commentary by Chris Webber. Random.


DeAndre Jordan " Wikipedia R.I.P. 'ing" Brandon Knight - 2013



Vince Carter 1 - Over Alonzo Mourning


Vince Carter 2 - Over Fred Weis


Special Thanks to: Dunkers!

No comments:

Post a Comment