Saturday, December 1, 2012

Lomography Creations #1

Welcome to the first edition of Upperhands: The Lomo Creations.
I have spent the past 7 years discovering all there is to know about film photography. 
My main vessels and tools that have helped guide me through this stage in my life 
are cameras made by Lomography. 
Lomography is a camera company that specializes in re-inventing, re-mixing and re-stating the standards of the past world of film / analogue photography. 

Join Upperhands as we look at the past and present of analogue photography.

Below are images I shot in the Summer of 2010.
While skateboarding through Downtown Los Angeles, I happened upon the American Apparel 
Warehouse on Alameda Avenue. It was there that I recognized a local street artist ADZE's work drawn on a truck. Using my Holga GCFN, I shot some multiple exposures of the graffiti crossed over an advertisement, one shot with a yellow flash, another using a red and blue flash. 
Two of my favorite shots of all time. 



Special Thanks to: Becoming semi-addicted to my new iPhone, Heineken and Green Tea Boba drinks, butternut squash soup, rice, Earth OG, Los Angeles finally getting some rain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment