Thursday, July 18, 2013

Why did Goerge W. Bush fuck up America? Because you idiots elected an artist!


Just when you thought George W. bush was finally out of your life,
some hacker needed to dig into his email account and find out 
#43 is actually a pretty ill painter.
Dabbling in world domination, classical torture techniques and helping make 
"big brother" a reality wasn't enough for everybody's favorite redneck,
George has taken up the hobby of illustration painting.
With subjects like "Barney" Bush's Irish setter, golf courses, landscapes and even half nude self portraits in the shower, we can all thank a group of hackers and art curators for bringing this 
Republican retrospective to life.

For fear of talking too much about him, I give you :
George W. - Painterly Fool.
Paired with my favorite Bush quotes from the good old days.

Thanks Skitten.



"My answer is bring them on." --on Iraqi insurgents attacking U.S. forces, Washington, D.C., July 3, 2003



"Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job." --to FEMA director Michael Brown, who resigned 10 days later amid criticism over his handling of the Hurricane Katrina debacle, Mobile, Ala., Sept. 2, 2005 



"There's an old saying in Tennessee -- I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee -- that says, fool me once, shame on --shame on you. Fool me -- you can't get fooled again." --Nashville, Tenn., Sept. 17, 2002 



 "As yesterday's positive report card shows, childrens do learn when standards are high and results are measured." --on the No Child Left Behind Act, Washington, D.C., Sept. 26, 2007



"Those weapons of mass destruction have got to be somewhere!" --joking about his administration's failure to find WMDs in Iraq as he narrated a comic slideshow during the Radio & TV Correspondents' Association dinner, Washington, D.C., March 24, 2004



"I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace." --Washington, D.C. June 18, 2002



"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. It is our number one priority and we will not rest until we find him." --Washington, D.C., Sept. 13, 2001



"I don't know where bin Laden is. I have no idea and really don't care. It's not that important. It's not our priority." --Washington, D.C., March 13, 2002



"I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe -- I believe what I believe is right." --Rome, Italy, July 22, 2001



"I don't think anybody anticipated the breach of the levees." --on "Good Morning America," Sept. 1, 2005, six days after repeated warnings from experts about the scope of damage expected from Hurricane Katrina



"Mission Accomplished".

Special Thanks to : Voters in 2000 and 2004... you suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment